It has also been reported as being subtly different in effect to LSD and is often described as being more visual and synaesthetic, with a deeper, less emotionally-charged headspace analogous to that of psychedelics like 2C-E or DPT.
You could try out the mazatapec magic mushroom for similar effects.
It has also been reported to be more likely to induce undesirable effects like anxiety, thought loops in addition to pronounced nausea and other discomforting physical effects it displays relative to other lysergamides.
Very little data exists about the pharmacological properties, metabolism, and toxicity of 1P-ETH-LAD, and it has little history of human usage before January 2016.
It has recently become commonly marketed alongside other designer psychedelics such as 1P-LSD and ETH-LAD as a legal alternative to LSD and is commercially distributed through online research chemical vendors.
Generic structure of a lysergamide
1P-ETH-LAD, is a semi synthetic substance of the lysergamide family.
1P-ETH-LAD is a structurally similar to the typical lysergic acids, with an N, N-diethylamide functional group bound to RN of the chemical structure.
This core structure is a derivative and has multiple groups embedded within it.
To continue, 1P-ETH-LAD is a special substance with two stereocenters at position 5 and 8 of the chain. 1P-ETH-LAD has an absolute configuration of (5R, 8R).
- Colour enhancement
- Pattern recognition enhancement
- Visual acuity enhancement
- Drifting (melting, breathing, morphing and flowing) – The distortions are slow and smooth in motion and fleeting in their appearance. This is nearly identical in appearance to the visual drifting which occurs under the influence of LSD
- After images
- Colour shifting
- Depth perception distortions
- Scenery slicing
- Symmetrical texture repetition
- It can be comprehensively described through its variations as primarily intricate in complexity, algorithmic in form, unstructured in organization, brightly lit, colourful in scheme, organic in feel, multicoloured in scheme, flat in shading, soft in its edges, large in size, slow in speed, smooth in motion.
- To continue, either angular or round in its corners, non-immersive in-depth and consistent in intensity. At higher dosages, it consistently results in states of level 8Bvisual geometry over level 8A.
on the contrary, in comparison to LSD specifically, its geometry tends to be more rounded in its corners, slightly softer in its edges and a little less intricate in its form. Aside from this, it is otherwise identical in its appearance.
1P-ETH-LAD is capable of producing a full range of low and high-level hallucinatory states in a fashion that is a little less consistent and reproducible than that of many other commonly used psychedelics such as psilocin or DMT.
- but considerably more likely when to compared to that of LSD. This can feel similar to the hallucinations which occur with 4-AcO-DMT but tends to occur almost exclusively at heavierdosages. These effects include:
- Internal hallucination (autonomous entities; settings, sceneries, and landscapes; perspective hallucinations and scenarios and plots) – This effect is very consistent in dark environments at appropriately high dosages. The hallucinations can be comprehensively described through their variations as lucid in believability, interactive in style.
- New experiences in content, autonomous in controllability, geometry-based in style and occasionally of a personal, religious, spiritual, science-fiction, fantasy, surreal, nonsensical or transcendental nature in their overall theme.
Other alternatives for this Include